Tuesday 3 October 2017

Just a little crochet

I have been able to do some more of my 'Sunshine and Showers' CAL blanket.. I did frog the 'puffs' twice. I wasn't happy with them and also the turquoise colour either side of the puffs, because although I followed the pattern exactly, it didn't look like her sample. So I did it till I was happy with the look. It is growing very slowly and as I am back into hospital this Thursday for the surgery all over again, I doubt I 'll be doing a lot after it. I shall try, but it isn't easy if every movement is painful. 

                                           
XX




4 comments:

Vickie said...

Chris this blanket is coming along great! I am so sorry you are still suffering so. I am praying for you and especially this upcoming surgery.

Julie said...

Wishing you a full recovery after this latest round of treatment
Love and blessings x

Winifred said...

Looks good to me. I do like the bobbles the colours & the texture are lovely.

Hope & pray that your surgery is successful this time. Candle on the way at ST Cuthbert's Shrine at Durham Cathedral on Monday!!!

mamasmercantile said...

You will be in my prayers as you go through surgery once again, hope all goes well. The crochet is coming along nicely despite having to frog some.